Friday, June 25, 2010

It's the Little Things in Life!

It has been a long and hectic week, especially for our favorite Jacquie. However; never fear, it is Friday! (And I am in LOVE!) At the end of a chaotic week, I like to reflect on all of the beautiful things I love about life, like ponies and Care Bears. So I decided to ask the “We Love Jacquie” club members what little things they love about life.

And we will let Jacquie go first!

Jacquie –

Playing with he kids is #1
Gerber daisies
Sleep
Reading
Gardening
Working on the house

Me, Next!

Sara Bear -

Giggling
Care Bears (that is a given)
Laughing so hard my stomach hurts
Bubble baths (with wine)
My silly, crazy family
Mustard
Running through sprinklers

The Bunny can go third, I suppose:

Jen -

Sleeping in
Baking
Movies with Brian (that is her boyfriend)
Strawberries (duh)
Playboy
Other people's babies...because I can give them back!
hahah

And save the best for last, My ‘Lil Coty!

Coty-

Whipped cream and shinny things

And I asked a random co-worker, who would prefer to go by code-name Nancy, what little things does he love about life, and he (yes, it is a he) responded:

I love nothing (exact quotes right there)

So, for this week I of course send my love and thoughts to Jacquie, but also to Nancy, he needs lots of love!

And anyone feel free to leave their answer in a comment below.

‘Til next time! Bon voyage!

Love,

The Bear

3 comments:

  1. I forgot one of the best things. Spending time with my hubbie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was never interviewed.

    #1- Working with Jacquie
    #2- Refer to #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were too busy on vacay to be interviewed. But thanks for your input! Working with Jacquie is pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete